1415 NE 43rd St.
Thinking of joining the ISO? Join us for this 5-part introduction to revolutionary socialism and organizing with the ISO. Feel free to join in at any session.
“Without revolutionary theory there can be no revolutionary movement.”
— V.I. Lenin.
April 24 – Session 3: Marxism and Oppression
* Reading: p. 32-34 in the Where We Stand Packet (https://www.internationalsocialist.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Where-We-Stand-Nov2017.pdf)
* Reading: The Politics of Identity (http://www.isreview.org/issues/57/feat-identity.shtml)
* Reading: Why Solidarity Can Trump Hate (https://socialistworker.org/2017/01/13/why-solidarity-can-trump-hate)
* Optional Reading: Chapter 11 of Meaning of Marxism (https://www.haymarketbooks.org/books/486-the-meaning-of-marxism)
* Optional Audio: Marxism, Exploitation, and Oppression (https://wearemany.org/a/2017/08/marxism-exploitation-and-oppression)