- Capital, Chapter 25 – The General Law of Capitalist Accumulation
- PolyluxMarx: A Capital Workbook – p. 132- 134
- David Harvey, A Companion to Marx”s Capital, Chapter 10
Some of the questions below are borrowed from the Marxists Internet Archive
- What is “the general law of capitalist accumulation”?
- What are the pre-conditions for the accumulation of capital? In what way can we say that the accumulation of capital creates its own pre-conditions?
- Who is the relative surplus population and what is their role in the capitalist economy?
- Does this chapter accurately describe the trajectory of the economy in the era of neoliberalism? Why or why not?